Stockman’s Farm Supply & More feel it’s important to give back to the community! While we would love to say yes to everything, sometimes we have to respectfully decline. Please read through our guidelines and suggestions before filling out any of the donations request forms below.
- Requests must be submitted at least 4 weeks prior to the event start date or the date the donation is needed. We want to give every event the best chance for success, which means allowing plenty of time. While we only require 4 weeks notice, additional time is always appreciated. Larger events generally require more time. Any requests submitted with less than 4 weeks notice will most likely not be considered.
- We know there are worthwhile events happening and donations needed throughout Wisconsin and beyond, but we can only consider requests from the communities in which we live and work.
- Due to Wisconsin state law, we are not legally allowed to donate alcohol to events.
- We will not donate to beauty pageants, club field trips, or organizations that exist only to benefit their own members.
- Donations will only be made to 501 (c) 3 non-profit charitable organizations, schools and churches, and not to individuals in pursuit of personal goals.
- While we do not donate to individuals, we are happy to donate to organizations that provide aid to individuals in need.
- We will not contribute to political organizations or groups engaged in partisan political activities such as lobbying.
- Donations will not be made to any organization that discriminates on the basis of sex, creed, race or ethnicity.
- Forms must be filled out completely or they will not be processed.
Please click on the request form below that most closely meets your needs. If we are able to fulfill your sponsorship or donation request, you will be contacted directly by a member of our team.